Thanks David!

Gordon M. Frank
Lockheed Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Tuesday, September 16, 2008 11:17 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Discovery Tools

Thanks, Carey.  You're right that my primary area of domain expertise is
AR System.

On Discovery, there's a datasheet that explains all the different kinds
of BMC Discovery here:

http://documents.bmc.com/products/documents/64/62/66462/66462.pdf

And the main web page that covers all the Discovery products can be
found here:

http://www.bmc.com/products/products_services_detail/0,,0_0_0_1701,00.ht
ml

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.