Mark,

You might try the keyword $ FIELDID $ or maybe more reliably $
FIELDNAME $. ($ FIELDNAME $
 can be translated to a field ID with the special process
"Application-Map-Names-To-Ids". However you may have to use a filter
to get at that info this way too. It maybe better to use the string
names and then do what I am going to suggest next. :) )

Now how to get the "next" field after the current field.....

I would suggest that you create and maintain a simple list of "From"
"To" pairs. Create a row for every Attachment FIELDID (or name) and
have it return the value that should be used next. Keep in mind that
when the "last" field is selected you likely need to return some kind
of error message or try to loop over to the top of the list. ( Your
choice.)

Hope that helps.

--
Carey Matthew Black