replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank you.

Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 13:49:12 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: Issues with
IETo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In this case it is possibly a server cache getting redundant after a deletion
of a field? I think I saw that happen when the results list was modified
(fields removed).

Joe

----- Original Message ----From: LJ Longwing <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>To: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Thursday, September 18, 2008 4:40:17 PMSubject: Re: Issues with
IE**
Any time I have experienced a 'Caught Exception' error it is either Server
Cache or Client Cache related, clear both and see if the problem goes away.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Hugo RuesgaSent: Thursday, September 18, 2008 2:34 PMTo: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Issues with IE
**

Listers: We have a little issue Environment:Sybase 15.0.1Solaris 10ARS 7.1Mid
Tier 7.1Java 1.5.0_12Tomcat 5.5.25 When we try to open some forms we can
receive any of this errors:  Caugh exception: Object doesn't support this
property or methodInternet Explorer cannot open the Internet site <Mid tier
URL> Operation AbortedCaugh exception: 'this.mColFields[...].mObj' is null or
not an object Anyone of you have seen something like this? The most annoying of
this issue is that doesn't exist a pattern to see if its a configuration, a bug
or another thing. Any suggests are accepted Regards

Hugo Ruesga perotsystems® US  972.577.7000MX +52 (33) 3332.3868

The information contained in and transferred with this electronic message is
intended only for the recipient(s) designated above, it is protected by law and
it may contain information which is privileged and confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, or use it, and do not
disclose it to others. Please notify the sender of the delivery error by
replying to this message, and then delete it from your system. Thank
you.__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"
html___
Realiza búsquedas en Internet y llévate hasta ¡Un Auto!
http://www.ganabuscando.com/Default.aspx