Folks
I have a scenario here in my current assignment, which is hampering the
progress of other dependencies coz of this.

Well, here it is…
I have to open a ticket from a trouble ticket form where there is an
attachment field, the technician shall attach a file (CSV) with only one
column (Asset ID) with the heading Asset ID followed by multiple rows of
records, hence it’s a one to many relationship.

Now I need to open this CSV file, read the values, use the CL import
mechanism (what ever) and pull those data from the CSV file and push them
into an Interface form along with the ticket information from the base form,
the records may be repeated, not an issue, but this has to be done in the
server side immediately once the ticket is saved by a technician(This whole
process should be completely automated).

If it can be achieved, can I set any properties of the import tool (CL) for
e.g.: “Generate new ID for all the records” (Handle Duplicate Request ID)?

Environment:
ARS Version 7.0.01 Patch 004
NO ITSM – Completely home grown
Application Server: Sun-4u (V490)