Subject: Re: 2008 User World
From: "Shellman, David" shellman@TYCOELECTRONICS.COM>
Date: Tue, September 23, 2008 6:23 pm
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**
Hmmm.  It appears I just got an "official email" from [EMAIL PROTECTED]with the subject of "BMC UserWorld Miami Reimbursement Process."  It details what forms to fill out, where to send the receipts, etc.

I spoke with another person that had registered and she was given a reimbursement process 2 weeks ago.

Just as FYI, the last paragraph of the "official email" is below:

Mark Your Calendars
Many of you have been asking, and we are pleased to let you know that UserWorld will be held in October 2009. Look for more details including dates and locations coming soon!
Dave