From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of kiran kodali
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 1:03 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Work Log Update Notification

**
Hi all,

Incident Management 7.0.03, Patch 07

Can the users or requestors be notified via email, when a work log entry is
added to a ticket?

Can we configure it in Out of Box I (if so, where can i configure it?) or do we
need to customize it?

Can the user's email replies be added to a ticket? Please let me know if we can
configure it in email engine.

--
Regards,
Kiran Kodali