-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Kemes, Lisa
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 2:59 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Easy Table Question (hopefully)

**

I have two tables (List View)...

Table A has a list of Records
I have an active link with a Condition of Menu/row/level choice of Table
A which refreshes Table B

Table B is going to be a hidden table.

My problem is that I would like an active link to kick of with a
condition of menu/row/level choice of Table B after it refreshes, this
never happens.  Even though, I refresh Table B and Set Focus to it as
well.  Nothing really kicks off the 2nd Active Link.

Any Ideas?

Lisa Kemes
AR System Developer
Tyco Electronics