We are using the Signature Accumulator and Statistical Override rules with
Approval Server 7.01 to override the automatic rejection of a Change
Request.  The rule counts the current signatures and compares against the
total approved and rejected to give an overall status.

When 3 of 5 Approvers approve a request, the signature status for the 2
remaining Approvers is set to "Closed".  We have a requirement to have the 2
remaining Approvers cast their vote regardless of the Override for audit
purposes.

Question, how can I prevent the Approval Server from changing the Signature
Status to "Closed" and leave it as "Pending".

I have checked all the documentation and have not found any commands to send
to the Approval Server.  In addition, I tried a simple push fields to the
AP:Signature form with no luck.

Any suggestions are appreciated.