Cancel this. The issue was with permissions.

Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: Opela, Gary L CTR USAF AFMC 72 CS/SCBAH
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 10:04 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: OLE, email, and attachments

I am running ARS 7.0 on MSSQL on Win2003.

I have a Remedy Outlook form that uses OLE Automation to open Outlook
and add an attachment, without sending the actual message.  What I need
to do is add two additional attachment fields so I can add multiple
attachments to the single email.  My problem is I don't know where to go
in OLE Automation Servers or in Objects in Library.  If someone could
point me in the right directions, I'd very much appreciate it.

Or, is it possible to send multiple attachments in an email using the
Notify method in a filter?