-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Andrew Hicox
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 10:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: 2008 User World

**
Huntsville, AL.

We have rockets, BBQ and a mountain.
I also hear we have trees that grow money-leaves, though I've yet to
cultivate one myself

-Andy

On Sep 26, 2008, at 10:27 AM, Shellman, David wrote:

        It's not our direct bosses.

        Our company is tightening it's spending as a direct result of
economic forecasts. The State of Pennsylvania is also taking similar
steps. I'm sure that there are others that are also others looking at
similar steps.

        GMC, Ford, and Chrysler continued to build SUV's like there was
no tomorrow. Suddenly the price of fuel goes up and now they can't give
them away. Plants are closing. Folks are defaulting on mortgages. Banks
are closing. Loans are becoming harder to get.

        Now upper management says "Hmm do I send Dave to Vegas or I lay
off 40 people. Next week we may need to lay off another 600. Dave can
pass on Vegas."

        All I'm saying is that in tough economic times is a tougher sell
than going to Baltimore or San Francisco or Houston or even Boston.
        Dave
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        (Wireless)