Apologies for the MIME-Encoding in the past message - appears to be a special
"feature" that Yahoo added to the mail client.  I believe I am now sending it
in "Plain Text".  At least that is what it tells me.
 --

Dear ARS List,

My company is looking for someone to fill a position that would involve Remedy,
Savvion, and some Java and .NET programming. We're basically looking for a jack
of all trades, or someone eager to learn new things and be challenged by lots
of different projects.
I hope I posted this in the right format.  I don't read this list very much
anymore, but when I started out my REmedy career, I used to be here every
day. I'll always remember I found one of my best jobs on ARSlist

Here is the job posting:

IS Applications Analyst - 080525
Job: Information Systems/Technology (IS/IT)
Primary Location: USA-MA-Wilmington
Description

Plans, conducts, and directs the analysis of complex business problems to be
solved with automated systems.  Provides
technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and
procedures that are cost effective and meet user
requirements.  Configures system settings and options; plans and executes unit,
integration, and acceptance testing; and
creates specifications for systems to meet business requirements. Designs
details of automated systems.  May provide
consultation to users in the area of automated systems.  May lead
cross-functional linked teams to address business or
systems issues.

Supports the existing application, reports and tools, participates in the
development of systems software, as well as
enhancements, modifications and corrections to existing software. Codes, tests,
integrates and documents software solutions.

Qualifications

A bachelor's degree in computer science or MIS from an accredited four-year
college or university or equivalent relevant
experience plus 3-5 years of related and progressive experience.
Experienced with any .NET and Java.
Experience with reading, authoring and editing XML documents.
1-3 years experience in developing application-level software, display/GUI
development.
Experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2000 or 2005.
Experience making positive contributions in a team environment.
A diligent work ethic and the discipline to prioritize and manage multiple
tasks.
Excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to communicate solutions.

Preferred Experience:
Analog Devices will give priority consideration to candidates who have one of
the following:

Experience using Savvion, Remedy ARS, Crystal Reports .

Working knowledge of building and in particular, consuming web services.

Experience with reading, authoring and editing XML documents.

Schedule: Full-time
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree (±16 years)
Employee Status: Regular
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Job Level: Individual Contributor
Job Type: Experienced