  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gidd
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 1:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: OT:Friday Humor

"John McCain showed up without running mate Sarah Palin, which is a shame
because she actually has a lot of experience with financial matters. You
know, she lives right next to a bank."

"John McCain wants to suspend his debate with Barack Obama until the
economic crisis is over. And Sarah Palin wants to suspend her debate with
Joe Biden until she can find Europe on a map."

"President Bush has been speaking out about the Wall Street bailout. And
today, a reporter asked him what he planned to do about AIG. Yeah. Bush got
upset and said, 'Why does everyone always spell in front of me?'"

"Here's good news: George W. Bush says that he is committed to fighting
global warming. Yeah, well, he nipped that in the bud, didn't he? ...
President Bush says he's really going to buckle down now and fight global
warming. As a matter of fact, he announced today he's sending 20,000 troops
to the sun"

"According to a new U.N. report, the global warming outlook is much worse
than originally predicted. Which is pretty bad when they originally
predicted it would destroy the planet."

"President Bush has a plan. He says that if we need to, we can lower the
temperature dramatically just by switching from Fahrenheit to Celsius"

Two State Department employees were fired -- this is a bit of a scandal --
because they were looking at Barack Obama's passport file. Not only that,
but the same person was also looking at John McCain's Civil War records."

"Vice Presidential nominee Sarah Palin today said she thinks the economy
needs some shaking up and some fixin'. I'm pretty sure is also her recipe
for oven-baked chicken."

"Sarah Palin's been spending the last couple of days being briefed by
advisers on what she needs to know to be John McCain's vice president.
That's true. Yeah. Apparently, the first thing they taught her was CPR."

"At my age, any scream is a good scream." --Former President Bill Clinton,
on an Iowa woman mistaking him for Bob Barker

Regards.Gidd

html___