All,

I need some quick advice on how many Service Desk and Change Floating
Licenses we should purchase for our new system. Can someone tell me what
the ratio of AR System Floating licenses to Service Desk Floating
Licenses you have with your system?

I know that Application floating licenses are only grabbed from the user
pool when a record is updated in the database which is a split second
thing, in that case lets say for example I have 100 AR System Floating
Licenses and I own service desk and my user base is 24 hours where 75%
of the users use the system during the day  how many Service Desk
Floating licenses should I purchase?

1:3 or 1:4 or would a higher ratio be better?

Thanks.

John Bilinski
US Department of Justice
Operations Services Staff