-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Shrestha, Manjari R.
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2008 8:50 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: When a filter Guide is called, it neither sees the filters nor
the label in the Guide

**

Hello,

I have a guide that has just one filter, I tried calling the Filter
Guide with the Guide label as well as without the Guide label. But  But
I get:

<FLTR> --> Passed -- perform actions

<FLTR> 0: Goto Guide Label

<FLTR> Not in the guide, goto guide label action ignored

When I remove the Guide label I get a return from the Guide but it does
not go to Filter.

ARS Version 7.1 patch 3

SQL 2005

Any input will be much appreciated.