Can anyone confirm that the Remedy "Client Type" for transactions originating
from Web Services will be "34"?  When I create a filter to capture the
CLIENT-TYPE (keyword) from a Web Service transaction I get "34".  Is this a
reliable and consistent value that can be expected?  Below is an extract from
Remedy's Configuration manual on client types but it does not list 34 as one of
the client types...

Thanks. -Ken L.
CLIENT TYPES from configuration manual:

Following are the Disable-Client-Operation tag numbers

􀂄 1—AR System clients prior to the 5.0 version

􀂄 2—BMC Remedy Administrator

􀂄 3—BMC Remedy User

􀂄 4—BMC Remedy Import

􀂄 5—Distributed Server Option

􀂄 6—AR System ODBC

􀂄 7—Approval Server

􀂄 8—AR System web server (waserver)

􀂄 9—Mid tier (version 5.0 and later)

􀂄 10—Palm Pilot

􀂄 11—Flashboards

􀂄 12—Flashboards mid tier

􀂄 13—Enterprise integration

􀂄 14—arreload

􀂄 15—arcache

􀂄 16—ardist

􀂄 17—runmacro

􀂄 18—armaild, armailex (pre-5.1)

􀂄 19—arimportcmd

􀂄 20—Report creator plug-in

􀂄 21—BMC Remedy Alert

􀂄 4000—Driver (sample program)

􀂄 4001—Distributor of application

􀂄 4002—arhelp

􀂄 4003—arjanitor

􀂄 4004—armenu

􀂄 4005—arstruct

􀂄 4006—artext

􀂄 4007—arsqled

􀂄 4008—archgsel

Ken Leihkauff

North American Integrated Services Management Center (NAISMC)

Science Applications International Corp. (SAIC)

Phone: 865-425-5107