I want to connect to an Oracle database running in a remote server.

I finished installing LDAP in my Machine. But when tried to configure LDAP by
opening "ARDBC LDAP Configuration" form am getting the following error as
mentioned below,

"ARERR [8760] Cannot establish a network connection to the AR System Plug-In
server : green : RPC: Name to address translation failed - n2a: unknown error
#-5

The preceding message occurred during the execution of active link LDAP
ARDBC:GetCurrentValues -- action 1. (ARNOTE 1101)"

How to check whether the Plug-in is working properly?

Any idea on how to proceed with this?

Thanks and Regards,
Rakesh Kiruba

Virtusa (India) Pvt Ltd | Ph (off): +91 - 44 - 42002700 Ext: 3221 | Mobile: +91
- 99949 37242 |