  From: Marty.Thorin
  Newsgroups: public.remedy.arsystem.general
  To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
  Sent: Wednesday, October 01, 2008 06:47 AM
  Subject: Better Friday Humor

  **
  Since we do not seem to be able to avoid politics, I offer, again, a better
joke.

  Mary Poppins' Hotel Stay

  Mary Poppins was driving home late at night in some really bad weather when
she decided to spend the night in a motel. After signing in, she asked if the
dining room was open, and the clerk apologized, but offered the room service
menu, from which Mary Poppins selected the cauliflower cheese. She also decided
she would have breakfast in bed in the morning and asked for poached eggs.   In
the morning the clerk asked how she liked the cauliflower cheese and the
poached eggs.  Mary Poppins said the cauliflower cheese was good but the eggs
weren't much.  The clerk apologized but suggested the Mary Poppins might like
to leave a comment in their suggestion ledger.  After some thought Mary Poppins
made an entry and was on her way.  Being a curious type, the clerk looked to
see what she wrote, and was amused by the entry....

  Supercauliflowercheesebuteggswerequiteatrocious

  From my joke log, collected on June 6, 2000.

  Have a great weekend!
  Thorin

  __Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___