Dear List

We are trying to set up a Web Service on our ARS 7.0.1 Patch 5 system and
getting errors.

Our AR server is running on Solaris 9 with an Oracle 10 DB.  MidTier 7.0.1
patch 5 is running under WebLogic Express 8.1.3 on the same server.  We have
Java 1.4.2_12 install.

We have a home grown helpdesk application.  We want another application to pull
information from our HD form.  We have setup a Web Service on our  HD form.  We
have mapped everything; we have created a WSDL.  We can view the WSDL pressing
the "View" button on the Web Service definition page.  Everything looks good on
this side.

For testing purposes, we have created a new AR form with a subset of the fields
that are on our HD form.  We have created a filter to pull information, on
modify,  through Web Service from our HD app to the new form..

However, when we open the second form and modify an entry, we get the
following: ARERR [9130] An exception occurred from the WebService class :
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError; nested exception is:
java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError

Has anyone ever seen this error?  Can anyone offer any suggestions for
resolving this error.

Thanks
Dan Wangler, [EMAIL PROTECTED]