From: lee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, October 1, 2008 2:20:23 PM
Subject: DBNETLIB error randomly showing up in event viewer

Hi,

I looked through my event viewer and noticed that there are randomtimes when I
get the following.

390626 : Failure during SQL operation to the database (ARERR 552)
[DBNETLIB][ConnectionWrite (send()).] General network error. Check your network
documentation. (SQL Server 11)
Then about 20 seconds later it connects.

No end user is noticing any downtime and I haven't experiencedtimeouts from AR
user.
But this error in event viewer has me worried.

Environment
ARS 7.1 patch 3
Just noticed Approval server is only 7.1 in SHARE:Applications
ITSM 7.0.3 patch 6
SLM 7.0.1 patch 4
SRM 2.1
Windows 2003
SQL 2000 SP4 (DB server is remote)

What are some steps I can do to pinpoint this issue?
I checked arerror and there is nothing that helps.  I just get thesame message
as the event viewer.
I checked sql logs and there is nothing there

Thanks