  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Abdullah Baytops
Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 11:30 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: SSL on Knowledge Management

Hello All

I have running Mid-tier (SSL ) and just added the Knowledge Management tool
to the list.  The problem I am having is that my Knowledge Management
installation will not allow SSL even though the rest of the ITSM products
work at the moment with no problem.  Can anyone provide some insight on why
this may not be working or how any of your clients may have had success in
this.

I have already tried to change the server.xml file as well as updated the
kms_conf.xml file.  All which have no success.  I can see the application on
http: but when I change KMS information to https: all goes down from there.

Mid-Tier 7.1.0 Patch 4

AR Server 7.1 Patch 6

SQL Server 2005

Apache Web Server/ Tomcat

Any information would helpful right now.

V/R

Abdul Baytops

Director of Business Operations

Digital Foundation Corporation