Bill,

I happen to like the arsexporter -- it might be helpful for you for this.
http://ungil.com/remedy/ARSexporter.html

-John

--
John David Sundberg
235 East 6th Street, Suite 400B

On Oct 6, 2008, at 2:40 PM, William Rentfrow wrote:

**
I'm experiencing a problem on 7.1 (not sure what version, I'll check if anyone cares) of ARS + Admin tool.

There are several BMC apps loaded but I think that's irrelevant. This only happens on one server.

If you select all of the forms (for example) and export them they all export to a file - you can open up the DEF file and check and they will all be there. However, the Admin tool just hangs in it's "white" screen looking like it is still waiting for something to complete. THere's no processor activity and no apparent SQL activity.

Anyone run into this?  It's annoying...

William Rentfrow
Principal Consultant, StrataCom Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]