From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Timothy Rondeau
Sent: Thursday, October 09, 2008 8:03 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Progress Bar on New

**
Hi all,

Trying to do some training on the web and users noticed that the Progress bar
is not selectable on new.  Modify is fine, New is not there.

Web, no drop down:

[cid:image001.jpg@01C929F3.CC9D9180]

Client side:

[cid:image002.jpg@01C929F3.CC9D9180]

Anyone ever run into this issue something not showing up in the web?   The
Changes show up in the web with out issue.   Just the Incidents are having an
issue.

Thanks

Tim
__Platinum Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___