We also use a checkbox in a table field.  Pretty cool feature!  We do have
issue with people using WUT 7.0.01 with patches 5 & 6 cannot use a button to
check all.  Funny thing is that it works fine in 6.x clients back to 6.0.1
patch 1321 and no problems with 7.1.   We haven't noticed any problems with
Mid-tier.

Here is a screen snip of our event response form.  We have 39 response
groups and being able to click Select All is a life saver for our Help Desk
when they want to send a page.

http://screencast.com/t/FA3L897NFa

Jason