I always follow this and I just did the same this morning.

1.   Open the WebService through admin tool.

2.   Re-name the functions/redo the mapping and all modifications that you
want to  accomplish.

3.  Save the Webservice now.

4.  Export the Webservice to a def file.

5.  Delete the WebService in the Admin Tool.

6.  Flush the Mid-Tier.

7.  Import the above file back into the system.

8.  Load the WSDL and Save it.

9.  Your changes should reflect now.
Mahesh

.