http://itsm.unt.edu/

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jeff Lockemy (Northrop Grumman Mission Systems)
Sent: Sunday, October 12, 2008 10:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Production SQL Server Problem

**
Well, we have SQL Server 2005 running with a restored copy of the 45GB ARSystem
database on a DELL PowerEdge 1950.  It is looking good.  So I suspect that the
problem may be with the PowerEdge 2850.  Perhaps the way that the system or
RAID does caching.  Who knows.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed.