From: "Grooms, Frederick W" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 3:47:14 PM
Subject: archgid does not support 7.1.0

Has anyone tried to find a new copy of the utility archgid?

The current version of archgid on BMCDN (Created on: Mar 14, 2007 6:32 PM by
Amelia Dawkins - Last Modified: Aug 30, 2008 1:29 PM by AmeliaDawkins ) does
not support ARS v7.1.0.

It requires the arapi70 libraries, and when run against a v7.1.0 serverreturns
the follwing:

  Action Request System Change ID Utility Version 7.0
  Copyright (c) 2002 - 2006 BMC Software, Inc.
  All rights reserved.

  Enter user name: ********
  Enter password: ********
  Enter authentication string:

  Enter server name: ********
  Enter TCP port if needed:
  **** This version of the utility supports database versions
  16 through 22 while the database is version 23
  (16 is 5.0, 17 is 5.0.1, 18 is 5.1, 19 is 6.0, 20 is 6.0.1, 21 is 6.3,
22 is 7.0)

Fred