-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gareth Oliver
Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 10:42 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: JOB: Senior Developer (Sydney/Australia)

Hi all,

A recruiter friend of mine is looking to fill a position based in
Sydney, Australia.

The person she is looking for is "a permanent Remedy developer for a
client of mine. They are looking for a senior developer "

Please contact her directly for any further questions.

Lynne Fox
Finite IT Recruitment Solutions
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+61 2 8243 6818 (direct)