Did you use the CMDB Console to create attributes, if not that is your problem.

-----Original Message-----
From: nsachin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 4:18 am
Subject: Values are not getting pushed in CMDB forms

Hi All,

I have created some customised fields on CMDB form(BMC.CORE:BMC_Database).I
am pushing the values of some customised fields from a regular form to this
CMDB form through a filter. When i take a work log, i can see the filter is
pushing the value in CMDB form.But when i check the CMDB form,the values are
not getting updated in CMDB for the corresponding CI.

Also when i check SQL log, i can see that these values are pushing as NULL
in CMDB.

Do I need to map this customised fields on CMDB form?

Please help.

Regards,
Sachin