I've been getting similar "caught exception" errors too.  BMC/Remedy Tech
Support advised the following:

"Please add www.bmc.com and *.bmc.com to your trusted sites. Also, clear the
cookies and history, then close the browser and open a new browser and login.
Once logged in, try to subscribe again and you should have access."

That doesn't work of course.  I guess deleting arf and arv files can't be far
away.

-D

David M Clark
Remedy Programmer/Analyst

>>> Joe DeSouza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/14/2008 3:25 PM >>>
This is what I get in a prompt when I login to support and click on the
View/Update Issue link

Caught exception :inMenudef is null

Last time I got a similar error was about a couple of weeks ago and was told
they were upgrading the application with new def files. Something wrong again?

Joe