I've always created new classes via the cmdbdriver. This way you can set
the classid to whatever you want.

I remember once looking at the workflow on the console and finding that it
wouldn't take much to set the classid to an upper case version of the
class name (ie mimicking the way the otb classes are set).

Could you delete your classes and use one of these methods to recreate them?

Cheers

Peter