Steve

Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 06:37:42 -0700From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Re: Survey URLTo:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

The Survey URL is a data element for the Survey record in the form
SYS:Attchments.  You will need to modify the URL with the correct mid-tier and
app server name so it works in your environment.

HTH,

Janie

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Steven IoccoSent: Wednesday, October 15, 2008 6:02 AMTo: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: Survey URL
**

Can someone send an example of a survey URL that is sent out from the service
request module?  I want to see what form it brings up, and what values it sets
in the process before implementing SRM.Thanks in advance.   Steve__Platinum
Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___ __Platinum
Sponsor: www.rmsportal.com ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___