They are OOTB fields. All cutomizations done when RKM is installed are done
manually.

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe DeSouza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thu, 16 Oct 2008 12:34 pm
Subject: Re: Solutions with/without Knowledge Mangement Installed

**
They do not sound familiar to me. It looks like they must have been customized
fields.

If you had backed up the system after install of the product, try restoring the
templates to another location and compare them with the current templates so
you can tell the difference on what had been modified on them. I would have
helped you with that but unfortunately we have RKM installed on a test machine
and I have mucked around with the original templates big time and they are
nowhere close to what they were out of the box, and I didn't really care to
save the original as its a test box..

Cheers

Joe