________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Brien Dieterle
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 12:36 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: login.jsp URL configuration option?

As you know, when you attempt to access a remedy URL (such as a request)
and you have not authenticated, you are redirected to
http://server/arsys/shared/login.jsp which then authenticates you and
sends you along to the original URL your requested.

What we'd like to do is change that to send you to a different URL
(instead of login.jsp), but I cannot find any configuration option to
change that URL.  Is it hard coded?

Why you ask?  We have a clever developer here who can implement SSO via
NTLM (with failback to basic auth) if we just direct the user to this
URL (thereby avoiding all of the AREA plugin madness).  The other option
we have it editing login.jsp to redirect the user to this URL, but that
is plan B.

Thanks!

Brien Dieterle