Hello,

I have perused the archives quite a bit looking for a way for Date/Time
fields, by default, to display a 24 hour time instead of an AM/PM.

This is on solaris 9, AR 6.3 patch 22.

I have tried the following:

Setting my env variables ARDATE, ARDATEONLY, and ARTIMEONLY and
restarting the server.
Setting the variables inside the /etc/init.d/arsystem startup script
Setting the variables as "Environment variable: ARDATE=" inside both the
armonitor.conf and ar.conf files.  I have tried both the windows and
unix formats.

None of these methods has worked.

Here is what I have tried to set my variables to:

ARDATE=%m/%d/%y %T
ARDATEONLY=%m/%d/%y
ARTIMEONLY=%T

Environment-variable: ARDATE=%m/%d/%y %T
Environment-variable: ARDATE=MM/dd/yy HH:MM:SS

I've also checked the user preferences form but there does not seem to
be a custom time format section, just custom date format.

Has anyone gotten 24-hour time working on a solaris environment?
Paul Blasquez
Senior Network Engineer/Remedy Developer |
Desk - 408.360.5220 |
Cell - 408.627.5714