Hi,

The client version is Oracle 10.2.0.4 and the database version is 10.2.0.3.
Both are 64 bit running on a Solaris version 9. Here are the SQL logs. I can
run these SQL statements via direct SQL and do not receive any errors.

SELECT
groupType,MAX(timestamp) FROM group_cache GROUP BY groupType
OK
*/SELECT
name,schemaId,schemaType,coreVersion,timestamp,numFields,defaultVui,numVuis,nextFieldId,upgrdVersion,version,smObjProp,safeGuard,nextId,objProp,viewName,
shViewName FROM arschema ORDER BY 2 ASC
OK
*/*** ERROR ***
ORA-03130: the buffer for the next piece to be fetched is required
*/COMMIT WORK RELEASE

Oracle has a known issue, but not sure if this is the issue.

OciStmtSetPieceInfo Return Code 1062 Ora-03130 when
dynamic fetch on BLOB
Oracle Server - Enterprise Edition - Version: 10.1.0.2.0 to
10.2.0.3
For a dynamic fetch of binary/raw data the piece size cannot be
greater than 16777180 when set via
OCIStmtSetPieceInfo().

Thanks!