________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason Tricky
Sent: Friday, October 24, 2008 10:55 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: [ARSLIST] LDAP timestamps

**

Using the date/time field displays a different date than the actual
date... It displays 12/31/1969 5:00:00 PM instead of 10/18/2008
16:23:52.  Do you remember what to add on the ar.cfg?  I can't find the
KB on BMC support.

Thanks,

Jason

--- On Fri, 10/24/08, VanSickle, James W