I would verify that the ar server config file (ar.conf) has a line in
it that specifies the group that you expect for this feature: (
Debug-GroupId ).

I would then go to the Group form and find any records with that
'Group ID' value. ( There should be only one. )
And as an added sanity... take the 'Group Name' value and look for any
other Group form records with that 'Group Name'. ( There should be
only one. But you may find multiple just because of the Search By
Example settings on the field. So make sure the values really are all
the same if you find more than one. )

HTH.

--
Carey Matthew Black
Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)

Love, then teach
Solution = People + Process + Tools
Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.

On Fri, Oct 24, 2008 at 12:21 PM, Grooms, Frederick W
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> **
> Yes our group form had Administrator listed twice (ID 1 and 8076), Customize
> (2 and 8077), Submitter (3 and 8078) , ...
>
> I deleted the high IDs and restarted the server then everything was good
> again.

<snip>