From: Al_Remedy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Tuesday, October 28, 2008 1:52:03 PM
Subject: Re: Where is the arsystem.lic?

** It's ok, I can see them in my AR system administrador console, but do you
know w the name of the table in which I could see them?.

Thank you very much!!!

2008/10/28 Michiel Beijen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Since AR System 7.1 the remedy licenses are no longer kept in files, but they
are now in the database! You can access them from the AR System Administration
console.

Regards,
--
Michiel Beijen