________________________________

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Abdullah Baytops
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 1:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: REMEDY.ARF.CAI Error Message when Creating Request

Hello Listers

I am receiving the following error when trying to create ticket from the
Requester screen we are receiving the following message:

The specified plug-in does not exist: REMEDY.ARF.CAI

Below you will see some of my ar.cfg file: ( Any insight would be
appreciated)

Plugin: "C:\Program Files\AR System Applications\(SERVERNAME)\BMC Remedy
Change Management\bin\caieventcmd.dll"

Plugin: "C:\Program Files\AR System Applications\(SERVERNAME)\BMC Remedy
Change Management\bin\ardbcQuery.dll"

Plugin-Path: C:\Program Files\AR System Applications\(SERVERNAME)\BMC
Atrium CMDB\server\bin

Plugin: "C:\Program Files\AR System Applications\(SERVERNAME)\BMC Remedy
Change Management\bin\arfcbdata.dll"

Plugin: "C:\Program Files\AR System Applications\(SERVERNAME)\BMC Remedy
Incident Management\bin\caieventcmd.dll"

AE-Trace: ON

AE-Trace-File: C:\Program Files\AR
System\(SERVERNAME)\Arserver\Db\AeTrace.log

AE-Log-File: C:\Program Files\AR System\(SERVERNAME)\Arserver\Db\ae.log

AE-Log: ON

CMDB-Install-Directory: C:\Program Files\AR System
Applications\(SERVERNAME)\BMC Atrium CMDB

Application-Enable: T

Plugin: arapprove.dll

Private-RPC-Socket: 390635   2   2

Private-RPC-Socket: 390620   2   2

Private-RPC-Socket: 390603   1   1

Private-RPC-Socket: 390601   1   1

Full-Text-Temp-Directory: C:\Documents and Settings\Local Settings\Temp

Full-Text-Collection-Directory: C:\Program
Files\Hummingbird\SearchServer60\fultext

Full-Text-Configuration-Directory: C:\Program
Files\Hummingbird\SearchServer60\fultext

Plugin: arealdap.dll

Plugin: ardbcldap.dll

Plugin: ardbcconf.dll

Plugin: FlashboardObject.dll

Plugin: ServerAdmin.dll

Plugin: reportplugin.dll

Plugin: caieventcmd.dll

Register-With-Portmapper: T

Server-Name: (SERVERNAME)

Db-Character-Set: UTF-16

Sybase-Server-Name: (SERVERNAME)

Currency-Ratio-Client-Refresh-Interval: 60

Multiple-ARSystem-Servers: F

Server-directory: C:\Program Files\AR System\(SERVERNAME)\Arserver\Db

html___