-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bulls-n-Bears
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 1:16 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: PL/SQL function call via set fields.

Greetings ,

we've a small function in Oracle 10g to return a transcoded/hashed
value for its input parameter., and are trying to use it for setting
the transcoded values into the DB.

we're running ITSM 7.0

my filter Set Fields SQL looks like this ->

select get_hash('$current_field$') from dual;

the return value is assigned to the current field ->

current_field = $1$

But whenever the filter is triggered, I see the following error. Any
idea how to get this fixed?

"ARERR [552] Failure during SQL operation to the database : ORA-24374:
define not done before fetch or execute and fetch"

My sqlplus prompt gives the correct response value for the function
call using the select statement.

BnB

_______