AREAVerifyLoginCallback

int AREAVerifyLoginCallback(
  void *object,
  ARAccessNameType user,
  ARPasswordType password,
  ARAccessNameType networkAddr,
  ARAuthType authString,
  AREAResponseStruct **response)

server makes a request to authenticate a user. The AR System server
passes the unencrypted user name and password as parameters. To
guarantee multithread safety, you must protect any global information
or resources accessed here with appropriate mutual exclusion locks.

An AREA plug-in implementation must return a response. A NULL response
indicates a failed login attempt.

The AR System server detects the IP address of the client and sends it
to the plugin, which rejects or accepts the requests."

The real question is, where is the username of '[EMAIL PROTECTED]" coming from?
- what does the user enter as their login name when the authenticate?
- do you allow guest accounts?
  - if not, what is in your user form/login name for your account
- what are the config values for your area plugin (assuming you use
the pre-compiled area ldap plugin)?
  - User Base
  - User Search Filter

Axton