We are seeking a CSS Consultant with experience on version 6.3 for a REMOTE
long term project starting Monday, November 17th. You would be joining
Column Technologies as a full time offer with a generous base, bonus,
benefits and vacation package. If you are interested, please email me your
resume ASAP as well as a good time to talk today.

Thanks!

Melissa Wish
Corporate Recruiter
Column Technologies, Inc.
Home Office: 718-399-2136
Cell/Evenings: 917-748-7104
E-Fax: 646-349-3799
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.columnit.com

BMC Remedy Partner of the Year, 2000 - 2004

BMC Solution Partner of the Year, 2004 - 2006

BMC Fastest Growing Worldwide Partner, 2006

Inc. 500- Fastest Growing Private Companies, 2006

BMC Americas & Worldwide Top Solution Provider, 2007

VARBusiness- North America's Largest 500 IT Solution Providers, 2007