From: "Mahan, Janet L [EQ]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 9:41:48 AM
Subject: Table columns on mid-tier

**  We are on AR server version 6.0.1 patch patch 1351 and using mid-tier
version 7.0.0.  I have tried searching the BMC knowledge base but cannot find
an answer to this question:

Is there a way to set table columns to a certain size that doesn't change each
time the user logs in?  On the earlier version of mid-tier 6.x the tables
looked good but now they shift and the user has to resize it on each login.

Thanks,

Janet

This e-mail is the property of EMBARQ and may contain confidential and
privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review,
use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the
recipient), please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.