Let's start over, Gok...how about this: Welcome to ARSList! We're glad
to have you.

Norm

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of gok's
Sent: Thursday, November 13, 2008 3:07 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: how can I capture system ID

Yes you'r exactly  right but there is small change the user will have
chance
to select multiple records and the user's will have there own specific
location (many_to_many)......so if for example if you'r end user if you
want
to import any document you will go to you'r sirectory on share point ..I
believ you got my point....so ...I want to create a dynami URL which
takes
every user to their specific locations so that they can retrive the
documents..this is what I want but thank's a lot lister's for helping me
after very bad start for me .

Thanks

Theo Fondse wrote:

> Gok,
>
> It sounds to me like you want to integrate Microsoft SharePoint with a
> Remedy (ARS 7.0.0) Form.
> You want to create a button on the Remedy form to pop up a document
stored
> on SharePoint.
> This means building a URL in a character field that contains the
Windows
> login name of the user ("LAN ID") and then passing the URL to the
browser
> that will open up the document from SharePoint.
>
> Is this correct?
>
> Do you intend to use Mid-Tier or The Remedy User Tool as front-end?
>
> Or do you intend for the Remedy server to automatically download the
> document from SharePoint and attach it to an attachment field?
>
> Do you also want to submit a document to SharePoint?
>

> Best Regards,
> Theo J. Fondse
> Systems Engineer
> Remedy Integrated Solutions (Pty.) Ltd.