-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gornto, Robert R Civ USAF AETC
37 CS/SCOO
Sent: Friday, November 14, 2008 3:26 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Results List Color change

Been there, done that, even deleted the Default Admin View (the only
view created for this form) and re-created it with the defaults. If you
select the view and go to the results color tab, all the entries for
status show the default color (black).

//SIGNED//
Robert R. Gornto, YC-02,37 CS/SCOO
Chief, Network Operations