ITSM 7 patch 7 installed on Red Hat Linux 4 kernel 2.6.9-78.0.5.ELsmp.  ARS is
at 7.0.1 patch 5.  When I installed ITSM patch 7 (upgraded from 4) my change
calendar stopped working.  In the user client I get 3 errors:
An Error has occurred in the script on this page.
Error: 'Calendar' is undefined

An Error has occurred in the script on this page.
Error: 'MonthGrid' is undefined

An Error has occurred in the script on this page.
Error: Object Expected

When I access it via a browser, I don't see the errors, but it still doesn't
work properly.  The calendar will come up, it will display the day, or week,
etc. but when you click on a change, it never is selected and you can never
pull up the full details of a change from the calendar.  That makes it less
than useful.   The URL it displays appears to be correct.  I'm running Tomcat
on the same red hat version for my mikd-tier servers.  No one else seems to be
able to re-create it, but its happening in all 3 of our environments (dev,
test, and production).  I'm unsure what to try to fix it, or where to look to
find the error.

Thanks,
Anne Ramey
E-mail correspondence to and from this address may be subject to the North
Carolina Public Records Law and may be disclosed to third parties only by an
authorized State Official.