I think the line from George Hamilton says it all.

"It's extraordinary, It's going to change the landscape. It's just what
Miami needs."

I guess Miami's image needs more lingerie models than some nerdy IT
people.

Christopher Pruitt
EDS, an HP Company
mailto: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

We deliver on our commitments
so you can deliver on yours.

Confidentiality Notice: This message and any files transmitted with it
are intended for the sole use of the entity or individual to whom it is
addressed, and may contain information that is confidential, privileged,
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the
intended addressee for this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any
copying, distribution, or dissemination of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
immediately destroy, erase, or discard this message. Please notify the
sender immediately by return e-mail if you have received this e-mail by
mistake.