Fred

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of SUBSCRIBE arslist Melissa
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 10:19 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Connecting a form to data in another database

I'm trying to connect a form in ARS 7.01 to data in ARS 6 which is
located in a different database.  I was able to create a view form to do
this, but none of my field definitions are as they were in the past.
Everything is an integer (like Priority, Case Type, and most importantly
the date fields).  Is there a way to build a form with the correct (or
should I say translated) field types?  Date fields will be date fields
instead of integers...

Thanks!