Hello,

I've gone through the archives and I cannot find a situation quite like
mine so I'm opening a new thread.

The issue I am having is that the mid-tier is reading the user's Windows
Time Zone information, and I want it to either use the server OS time
zone, or read from the User Preference form.

My goal is to have everyone across several time zones use the same time
zone on the mid-tier regardless of their Windows setting.  I cannot find
a way to override the Windows Time Zone at this time.

I have tried without success:

-Setting the Locale portion of the User Preferences form to be en_US and
PST time zone, with the Mid-Tier using the Preference Server.
-Removing the Preference Server from the Mid-Tier settings completely

The User Preference setting is working correctly if I use the User
Client, but not the Mid-Tier.

Here is my AR System and Mid Tier environment:

AR System 6.3 patch 22
Solaris 9
Oracle 9R2

Mid Tier Version        7.1.00 Build 200708221849
Web Server Information  Apache Tomcat/5.5.17
Operating System Name   SunOS
Java Version    1.5.0_11

Any help is appreciated!
Paul Blasquez
Senior Network Engineer/Remedy Developer