From: Joe DeSouza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: How to turn off ARERR 9093 in arerror.log
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Date: Wednesday, November 19, 2008, 3:53 PM

**

Chintan,

Usually error messages get suppressed by that configuration too.

As Claire mentioned maybe there is an exception for this one for some reason?

What OS are your running your system on?

If its UNIX you can write a cron job to recycle your arerror.log file
periodically by archiving only significant errors in files that could be stored
in a archive folder. And flush the original arerror.log file.. If you need help
on how to do this by writting a .sh script that could be run from a cron job,
let me know..

If its on Windows you could do something similar too - only I',m not that much
of a windows expert so cant think off hand how I might be able to selectively
pick text I want to archive from the log file. Maybe you could do it with a
PERL script on windows.

Joe